WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Chacala is a small fishing village with a clean, clear bay perfect for swimming, snorkeling and enjoying the sun. The pueblo is located about 60 miles north of Puerto Vallarta off Hwy. 200. Many airlines fly into Puerto Vallarta and the quick trip up to Chacala can be made by rental car, bus/taxi or one of Chacala shuttle services.
The travel time from Guadalajara is about four hours using the toll roads.
DIRECTIONS TO THE HOUSE
- From the Puerto Vallarta International Airport, take Hwy 200 N to Las Varas
- Near km marker 74, on Hwy 200, south of Las Varas
- Exit Hwy 200 west towards Chacala.
- Drive 7km to a block building on the left.
- Turn left onto Calle Macadamia.
- Drive to Orofino entrance.
- Casa Carolina is 10 Macadamia.
View Casa Carolina Chacala in a larger map